Monday, September 21, 2015

LEGO Minifigure Wave 14 - Zombie Cheerleader


This one makes me...unsettled. There's no other way to put it. The concept of a zombie cheerleader just makes me shiver. I'm not quite sure how to quantify it. Maybe because one of my few unsullied high school memories involves having the hots for the local cheerleaders? I mean, my high school did have some pretty ones, I guess.

But anyway, I'm not sure why I got this. We might have been meaning to get something else, but we came home with two of these, for whatever reason, and my wife (who is a more dedicated LEGO collector than I) only wanted one. So I ended up with the spare.

Her hair is awesome, so I see that getting some use, but what the heck am I going to do with the rest of her? I guess, worst case scenario, I can use the gray pieces to make husks or draugr with decals.

No comments: