Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Nendoroid Saber Lily


It's been staring me in the face every time I go by the 'Otaku' cart at the mall for a few months, and this time I broke down and bought it. Saber Lily isn't my favorite iteration of the Invincible King, but at the price, it was hard to beat. Plus, I even had authorization from my CFO/Wife, who told me she would rather I just buy it than have to try and track it down later.


So now I have another Saber Nendoroid. This is only my second, believe it or not, since most of my Fate/Stay Night Collection is actually in the Figma/Revoltech scale. But there you go. She comes with both of her swords, Caliburn and Excalibur, as well as three different faces. Also included is a spare leg so she can be in her running pose, and an assortment of hands to point, shake her fist, hold her sword, or even slap Shirou.

I posed her with Alduin, since I had just finished photographing him, and she wouldn't ride the Dewback. I forgot I have a Robot Dog from Phineas and Ferb she can ride, so I might post photos of that later.

No comments: