Monday, November 16, 2015

Assassin's Creed Rogue - Shay Cormac Action Figure


Well, it took me forever to find, but I did get that Shay Cormac figure I was looking for a while back. Assassin's Creed Rogue is a bit of a change of pace for the series, as Shay Cormac switches sides and becomes a Templar after a series of small betrayals and atrocities turn him against the Assassins. I liked the idea of Rogue enough that I bought it and played it, despite not having been interested in the series before (or since). The game was a lot of fun, despite my fears of wonky controls and contrived storyline being 100% validated.


Still, being as he's from the only game in the franchise that I actually played, and liking the character quite a bit, I wanted to get his figure when McFarlane's announced it. And it's actually pretty cool. Maybe I've spent too much time with Figmas lately, but it's refreshing when a toy's articulation works the way it's supposed to and all of the weapons actually fit the hands and/or holsters. Nothing broke either, which has sort of plagued my last few Figma adventures.

Shay comes with a sword, dagger, two pistols (which fit the holsters on his hip) and an air rifle/grenade launcher. He even stands on his own two feet.

No comments: