Monday, November 2, 2015

Gaming With Lego - Anacondrai Battle Mech


Hey all, CounterFett here with a bit of a throwback to Minifig Mondays of old! So I got this guy ahead of his street date because they just had him out at the Toys R Us near where we live. Victory.


It's a neat little set, goes together pretty solidly. I don't understand the story of Ninjago anymore, since I stopped paying attention back when the Skeleton's were still the bad guys, but I take it this is a snake people stomper from the cartoon. Sort of like a Deff Dread, to put it in gaming terms.

But what I really want it for is to make D-Walker from Phantom Pain. I mean honestly, I don't even have to do that much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read your blog frequently if inconsistently. Saw this on one of the many gaming sites and thought of you..

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2074714954/phiro-a-smart-robot-for-kids-learn-to-code-in-5-wa

Don't know what your outlook on kickstarters are, but programmable stomping robots in gaming are one of those things that invoke the rule of cool.