Friday, November 13, 2015

Minecraft Series 4 Obsidian Series Codes for Blind Packs

So I went to secure the latest series at TRU. I was only able to get so many. I like the blind pack single figures, at least the size, but not the price or the fact that they are blind packed. It's annoying to try to track down the codes to find the ones I 'm looking for or to just guess and hope that it's good enough. I also bought the 4 mini packs of 3. While I was there today my husband found a in-scale Enderdragon! Um... SCORE!!! Awesome.

So anyway, that's my 2 cents. I am far too busy enjoying my Minecraft figures. =)


Minecraft Series 4 Blind pack Codes- Obsidian Series

A- 3 Slime Cluster
B- Tabby cat- Yellow with no orange stripes
C- Screaming Enderman
D- Sneaking Creeper
E- Zombie behind Door
F- Spider Spawner
G- Rabbit
H- Pumpkin Skeleton
I- Steve in Iron Damage Armor
J- Priest Villager
K- Alex with Cake
L- Sheared Sheep

3 comments:

jp whataboutit said...

I love you!!!!! LOL Going to come in very handy for Easter basket shopping! Thank you!

jp whataboutit said...

I love you!!! This is going to come in very handy when Easter basket shopping. Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Hi