Monday, January 18, 2016

Samurai Skirmish - Anime Inspired Team For 'Ronin'

So, her hair looks different most of the time!
Okay, so this probably occurred to a lot of people who read my post on Osprey's 'Ronin' from the other day, but it didn't hit me until I was going through my LEGO bin this morning looking for parts to make my Buntai. As I was sifting through my (remarkably well organized) minifigure parts, I came across the Cave Girl hair from the blind bag wave.

"Huh," I thought to myself, "this would make a great hair for Nobuna from Oda Nobuna No Yabou."

-click-

"Holy Crap! I should totally make warbands based on characters from Oda Nobuna No Yabou!"

And that's how it happened folks. Seriously, I was pretty excited about this project to begin with, but now I am really raring to go! My stockpile of armor, weapons, male and female faces, and hair styles will finally be put to the ultimate test! I will probably make an Oda Faction, Imagawa Faction (Princess Imagawa is my favorite character in the series!), and a Bandit/Pirate faction. Because pirates!

Stay Tuned!


No comments: