Thursday, January 21, 2016

Solo Zombie Gaming - All Things Zombie


So, I found out about this game from WQRobb's Hard Boiled Zombies blog some years back, though I was probably the last gamer in the world to see it. After much waffling, procrastinating, and prevaricating, I decided to get it. I am thinking of using to play a 'solo-solo' campaign, meaning that I play by myself and only have a single character.

The problem is I don't really understand how to play it. I think I am going to need to give this a good long read, them try and play a few rounds, then re-read it to figure out the parts that confused me. I'm the kind of player that doesn't know what questions he needs to ask, until he plays and learns what he doesn't know.

I haven't really come up with a 'theme' for what I want to play with this either. I have the Oda Nobuna no Yabou campaign of Ronin that will be starting soon, so I want this to be able to be a change of pace, but by the same token, just playing as 'some guy' in a modern day setting is never something I look forward to.

2 comments:

WQRobb said...

Let me know if you have questions, and maybe I can help!

CounterFett said...

Thanks for the offer. Once I play a round I will take you up on that. At this point, I don't even know what I'm not getting.