Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Brickwarriors NOT-Blind Bags in Toys R Us

Hey all, as you are likely aware, I am a super big fan of some of the aftermarket LEGO accessories, and something of a connoisseur of their makers. Well, one of my favorite providers, Brickwarriors, now has packs available in TRU. I heard about this happening a long time ago, but never saw them in stores until Valentine's day weekend. They were up by the registers. Now these are NOT blind bagged. You actually can see what you are getting in the window in the back.

So now you know. Go get some.

2 comments:

Stu Rat said...

Satan.

You're Satan.

CounterFett said...

Mwahahahahahaa!

But seriously, they're pretty neat. I've ordered from them a bunch of times in the past, and while I wouldn't presume that I 'know' them (the internet can be like that) the Brickwarriors folks always seemed pretty cool.

I bought a few packs and I am going to post them in the next few days. I'm going to get more the next time I am there. We only saw these as we were leaving, so I didn't really have the time to paw through them like I would have preferred.