Monday, February 1, 2016

Shovel Knight Amiibo!


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, after Mrs. Fett and I had scoured the internet for this little guy, we found him in the most unlikely of places...Toys R' Us! He was the only one there, and we nabbed him, even though he had a blemished package. Doesn't bother us any, we were planning on opening him anyway.


Hopefully, the one we bought off the internet a week or so ago, but has not arrived, has a nice package, so we can have the best of both worlds.

For those of you not in the know, Shovel Knight is a fun and retro side scrolling adventure game in the style of Super Mario Bros. meets Mega Man meets high fantasy. Players take on the role of the titular Shovel Knight as he begins his quest to rescue his beloved Shield Knight.

My wife is hoping against hope for further releases. It would be nice to get a Shield Knight or Plague Knight, but I'm not getting my expectations up. I just wish this guy would be compatible with Fire Emblem - Fates. Because having Shovel Knight on my team would be dope.

No comments: