Thursday, March 3, 2016

Cyberman And Dalek - LEGO Dimensions Fun Pack


Despite never having watched one second of one episode of Dr. Who, with the recent coupon fiasco for these sets at Target, I figured I would get the Cyberman and Dalek set. The reasoning behind this was that I was sure I could find something to do with them. Seriously. I'm sure I'll come up with something.


The Dalek is really a cool miniaturization of the look from the show. Mrs. Fett, who built it, says they are a bit of a finicky build, however, so I am not sure I want to do anything to it, in terms of disassembly. I will probably just use it as is for some sort of automaton light armor unit or heavy infantry in my upcoming solo campaign.

The Cyberman has the silver metallic body I enjoy so much. I think I will save him for an upcoming Corrin build, if I ever make that "Hypothetical Fire Emblem" force I keep not doing. The head for the Cyberman is a custom molded part, which is always disappointing for me, as it means I can't really use the part for anything but a Cyberman. Maybe Other James wants it.

No comments: