Friday, March 4, 2016

LEGO Nexo Knights - Ultimate Macy


Okay, so Nexo Knights are a bit like Ninjago and Chima for me, lots of nifty parts I want, but kind of on the pricey side for what I am willing to pay. Nevertheless, when these went on some kind of BOGO sale at Target a few weeks ago, I was willing to bite the bullet and get Macy.


Well, I wanted her for a few reasons. Namely, she reminded me of Leanne from Aigis, but also because she has a righteous mace. I like maces, and her name even makes a play on that. Also, she comes with that LEGO Puckle gun contraption I enjoy so much. Also, the heraldry on her shield is interchangeable.

Plus, there's also that I obsessively collect female LEGO faces. Whatever. I still think these are too pricey for what you get at face value, but if you can get a deal, they have some pretty spiffy bits.

1 comment:

Kim Dubuisson said...

Nice! We need to get some of these.