Wednesday, March 2, 2016

LEGO Wave 15 - The Wrap Up

I got sort of bored with posting these one a day, so I am just going to crap the rest of what we got from this wave into one, and save us all a bunch of time.


The Kendo Guy. I think I want to get more of these, and build a Hoshido style army of samurai. I have not come across any of this wave in stores since I bought this bunch, but I am sure I will again soon. He comes with a cool armored print motif, and a pair of wood colored katana. I don't know what the heck I am going to use the Kendo helmets for, though I have a feeling my son might want them.


The Queen. This one seems rather hard to come across, despite being easy to tell in the package. Her skirt is poofy, which is a first, as far as I know. Her cloak and collar are tricky and annoying to put together, which is surprising, considering it should not be any more difficult than the wizard collars from previous waves.


Squaw with papoose. I mentioned this in yesterday's post, but I like the Brickwarriors' take on the swaddled baby better than LEGO's, but life goes on. She has some pretty cool war paint, which I suddenly realized I could use to make that hypothetical LEGO Rinkah I also mentioned yesterday. The feathers are a separate piece, which is nice.


Astronaut. I didn't realize when I photographed this guy that my wife had already cannibalized his hands.  Oops. Anyway, this one's really not that exciting. He comes with white helmet, the old style scuba tank, and the typical bearded face you get in all the city sets. This is one of the figs we got when we grabbed the three random packs at the very start of this mess. I don't think I would have picked this on purpose, since I can't really use him for much.


Lady Cat Burglar. This reuses a lot of parts from the Catwoman I already had, but she's still a pretty cool source of parts. The gem, grappling gun, and hair in particular are nice touches.

1 comment:

Kim Dubuisson said...

Very cool! We got the ones we wanted last week.