Sunday, May 29, 2016

Minecraft ICE Series 5 Codes and Pictures

I was near a TRU and stopped in to see that they have the Minecraft minis series 5 called "Ice." So I grabbed one of each letter to figure out that I had one of each and can then post codes. I have not seen these out yet anywhere, so that I liked. I hate buying mystery figures- it really does piss me off. I don't know why they continue to do so when inventory can be easily done now that there is no need for mystery figures. But I do love that the Minecraft series at least have codes so you can know which ones you are getting and not buying unnecessary repeats. I say that cause I will be getting more of the ones I want!



Pics will follow soon but for now here are the codes and matching descriptions.

A- Spawning Zombie Pigman



B- Attacking Ghast



C- Steve in mismatched armor



D- Iron Golem with flower



E- Killer Rabbit



F- Alex in boat



G- Chicken Zombie



H- Teleporting Enderman



I- Donkey with chests



J- Siamese Cat



K- Wolf with bone



L- Skeleton in flames 


I wanted to post these asap so that if you find them you can know which to get. Enjoy your hunting down and playing of Minecraft Ice Series 5 minis!

2 comments:

Kim Dubuisson said...

Cool! We love Minecraft!

Anonymous said...

Cool I do too so yea :)