Monday, June 27, 2016

Minecraft Series 6 End Stone Codes

I have yet to find them all. Heck I didn't expect another series out so quickly after the first. But I grabbed two of the boxes bc the others were partially or fully opened so I couldn't guarantee the right codes, and that's the whole point! This is going to be a post in progress until I can fill them all in. Feel free to post in comments if you know the codes and what they are. =)


Minecraft Series 6: End Stone Codes

*only in one packs

Steve with shield (awesome orange and green creeper face paint scheme):


 Nether Portal Pigman*: 
Alex with shield:


Magma Cubes 3 stack:
 spectral damage zombie:
 pig in mine cart:
 shulker:
 laser-firing guardian*:
 potion-drinking witch:
  blacksmith villager*:
 exploding creeper:
baby horse*:



Taken from The Toy museum these are the codes he got:

A-Blacksmith Villager*
B-Baby horse *
C-Steve with Shield
D-Pig in Mine cart
E-Spectral Damage Zombie
F-Shulker
G-Exploding Creeper
H-Drinking Witch
I-Magma Cubes
J-Alex with Shield
K-Portal Pigman*
L-Laser Guardian*

So I cannot help with codes because my codes had several mistakes as is. I bought 12- A-L that I found in the store. Here's what happened. I managed to score 11 of the 12, one being a repeat in dual coded boxes. Then I got the steve in shield (one is a dual that I mentioned) in two coded boxes, but from before neither of these codes matched my codes last time- so now I have 3! And the same with my pigman in portal- managed to get him in a different coded box this time too. And my codes for the ones I got didn't match his codes on his blog. So I guess for this round we don't have consistency.

So I guess it is more random this time than in previous series. That is annoying because now I can't buy the multiples I do want and I have to find the one I'm missing- as if these aren't difficult to find as is right now. All I see in stores is ice series, and I'm lucky with that! With this kind of frustration I may stop collecting these. Kinda miffed at minecraft when they do this stuff. I liked getting these because there was no real mystery to the packs, and I could get what I wanted. But now they may have lost a collector customer. It's really their lost not mine! 

They also have not released (at least not in my area) the 3 pack for ice series yet alone end stone series. So the only means of getting these are the single packs. I think whoever is in charge at MATTEL for this, has dropped the ball. For this series I DO NOT RECOMMEND buying them. While the figures are up to par with the others, I really really hate buying build packs with mystery. I do enjoy getting what I want, and I usually buy more than I should. But I refuse to buy it blind. This is why I stopped getting other blind packs. It just pisses me off!

15 comments:

DanHan727 said...

I bought 3 packs, AB and L, and got the same result.
I got the Portal Pigman out of the box marked with A, and the Guardian out of the box marked with B, from L I got Alex. Not what the supposed codes are. If they are going to take this route, I will stop collecting them. The painting quality isn't all that great anyway, I just like to use them as setups for photography... that's right I don't even play Minecraft anymore despite collecting all the Lego and these figures. I hope there was a mistake with the packing.

One way that may work is to actually open the box in store and feel what's in the seal bags, of course not opening them! Afterwards just reseal the box with tape. I'd say inform the manager/employees first to see if they are willing to allow you to do so. I'm not going to do this annoying gambling game and end up with many duplicates.

Also here in Australia, we skipped the Ice series, from 4 straight to 6! I see in EBgames 4 and six and put together, what the? Another reason to stop collecting I guess...

Anonymous said...

Same here with wrong codes. I agree whoever decided to change things on this series dropped the ball. Honestly, I will not buy anymore after the couple I bought today. As if these things aren't expensive enough!! It all adds up and whoever thinks changing the codes was a good idea obviously is not a collector of anything or they don't have children!! My group of boxes were labeled 14660BH6 (H = the Shulker) 14660BF6 (F = Pig in Minecraft Cart) and 14660BI6 (I = Exploding Creeper).

Unknown said...

I just got Steve with shield in a box coded E and a drinking Witch from a box coded J.

Very random.

Pennyforth said...

Another confirmation that the codes are not matching up. I thought at first that maybe the folks at Toy Museum got them wrong, but then I realized via a personal mistake that it must be an error (or deliberate mixing) on Mattel's part. Usually, I've kept close track of the codes so I don't get duplicates, but with series 6 coming so close on the heels of series 5, I just started grabbing a box at a time every time I shopped at Wal-Mart before anyone had released a list of codes-matched-to-figures. So far, I have found both an Exploding Creeper and the trio of Magma Cubes in boxes marked "I" (plus another Creeper in its proper "G" box), and a Laser-Firing Guardian and a Nether Portal Pigman from boxes marked "K" (after already getting a Guardian from the proper "L" box). I've also ended up with doubles of the Baby Horse from boxes marked "A" and "B".

I also wanted to note and agree with OP that we still have yet to see 3 packs for series 5, despite a video on the official MinecraftMattel channel identifying the intended four exclusives for the 3-packs, and specifically referring to series 5 as a 16 figure set like the prior series:

https://youtu.be/4WIJJq4G0LI

Not only have 3-packs for series 5 not been seen in stores, they have yet to be seen at any online retailers, either as full 3-packs or loose figures; any "full set" for series 5 for sale online to date, including eBay auctions, only list the 12 blind box figures.

Two further videos on the MinecraftMattel channel identify four figures not listed on the blind box packaging, presumably intended as the 3-pack exclusives for series 6, but who knows when or if they will ever see release, since we're still waiting on series 5 3-packs. For the record, they are: Cave Spider with Webs, Spawning Skeleton (similar to the Spawning Spider from series 4), Attacking Wither (firing a Wither Skull), and a pair of Endermites crawling on what looks like a Mossy Stone block.

Part 1: https://youtu.be/uU1WDReXiGQ

Part 2: https://youtu.be/t6DFJPZ1RTc

Unknown said...

Codes are wrong here too. Potion Drinking Witch in G, Blacksmith Villager in L, and Spectral Damage Zombie in D.

Anonymous said...

I got Magma cubes from K and portal pigman from A.

Pennyforth said...

Update: ToyWiz.com has 3-packs for series 5 available. They also have series 6 3-packs listed, but currently marked as sold out.

Devil_Fudou said...

here's my code from Toronto

Zombie in C
Portal Pigman in I
Laser Guardian in J
Blacksmith Villager in K
Baby horse in L

Unknown said...

So... From the Walgreens I work at the following codes worked throughout a box... Note the case did NOT have all the figs, only the following... B - witch, I - steve, J-pig in MC, K-zombie, F-guardian, D-Alex. A second case is coming this week and I'll check it out... Perhaps this is a by store thing?

Unknown said...

I picked up an "I" box, cause I wanted the Magma Cubes, but when I opened it up, it was a Shulker... though, I'm kinda okay with it (it helps that the Best Buy where I got it also had the Netherrack Series 3-pack with the Slime Cube).

Our Baby Peterson said...

I got 2 Fs hoping to get a Shulker I saw someone had posted as the code, and ended up with a villager and a witch. Im really close to opening the box to feel for a shulker next time.

Anonymous said...

Maybe assembling codes with regions here may help all. In San Diego we got:
K & L with Baby Horse and Blacksmith Villager.
Cannot confirm which was which though.

Chocobo Games said...

Damn i was looking for Alex (J code) but i got magma cubes, it doesnt fit for hot wheels minecart

Unknown said...

I found this reddit thread with info on deciphering this series' codes, it helped me get the four exclusives without too much overspending.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/54wuq2/minecraft_minifigure_series_6_end_stone_blind/?sort=confidence

Unsure why they think making it more complicated is a good idea. I'll have to stop collecting as well if they continue down this route. Will probably try sending an email to Mattel but I'm doubtful of how much impact that would have

Anonymous said...

Just got Steve with shield from box A and a Baby Horse from the box L