Sunday, July 3, 2016

Toys For Wargaming - The Corps! Bucket Of Army Men


I've always been down with using plastic toy soldiers in lieu of proper miniatures, and when a sweet pile of quality army men like these come along, I jump on it like a hungry mountain lion. Remember to click the pictures for absurd resolution close ups!


These are a Wal-Mart exclusive, and come with a good variety of terrain and vehicles, including helicopters, tanks and MECHA! The soldiers themselves come in three colors, and are a new sculpt I've never seen before, depicting near future heavy infantry with semi-rigid body armor and helmets, with a variety of weapons like pulse rifles, sniper rifles, miniguns, and missile launcher.


I had the munchkins open them up and set up a battle, which they seemed to have quite a bit of fun doing. So, I guess kid approved.

No comments: