Saturday, November 12, 2016

Amiibo Rosalina!



I'll admit it, I'm a big fan of Rosalina, or as my wife calls her, Star mama. I don't think I ever played Mario Galaxy (Mrs. Fett did though). I did play the Mario Kart game where she was a playable character thought, and she was a hoot to play. Especially if you like using the big road bikes, but don't like Bowser's huge character model clogging up your screen.

The original Rosalina Amiibo was a Target exclusive here in the States, and as such, was stupidly impossible to find. This version is slightly different, without her staff and Luna sidekick. This is presumably done to make it so the people who bought the exclusive version still have something special, and also so they might buy a second version. This is how exclusives ought to be done, frankly.

No comments: