Sunday, November 13, 2016

Toys R Us Exclusive Ninjago Figure Pack


So, my family happened to be kicking around TRU a few weeks back, and we saw this randomly hanging out on the pegs. It was the only one, and in the wrong place, but we figured it would be worth checking to see if it was available for sale (a lot of the promo items there aren't, and they won't let you buy them if they don't ring up). We ended up getting it for just under $4.


I didn't really get this for any reason, but I figured there were lots of neat little parts we might end up using for something or other. My Christmas elf built it this morning, and I must admit to being a little underwhelmed. I suppose it was still a god grab for the price, and you never know what parts you might need in the future, but at the moment, I don't have much I can use these for.