Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Perfect Thing!


I make no secret of the fact that I love Sporks more than a sane man should. And now this. I saw this in Walmart the other day and thought "Well, that's certainly a utensil!"

And I bought it. What did I get for the princely sum of $2.97? A Spork, of course, but also so much more! There's a can opener. A bottle opener. A screw driver. A carabiner. Not one, not two, but three hex wrenches! That's just over 37 cents per function folks!

This kind of value is hard to find in the world these days. I beseech you to find your way to Walmart and purchase one for yourself. My absolute favorite thing is that when I checked out, the register had the cashier do an age verification, because this apparently qualifies as a 'mutlitool.' Isn't that hilarious?

No comments: