Monday, May 8, 2017

Fallout Minifig - Elder Maxson

It's the "Oh hey I forgot to finish posting these" edition.


So, Elder Maxson. He gets a little bit of a bad rap. People portray him as this bad guy who wants to stop the Institute's plan to save humanity. They just overlook the little part where the Institutes plan involves Replacing Humanity With Robots!

This reminds me of how the Leviathans built Reapers to prevent Robots from ending organic life by ending organic life.

I never did understand the logic of either premise, honestly.

Anyway, I digress. This is a pretty neat figure. I was a bit happy to get Maxson, as I liked him in both games. Though again, due to the obvious facial paint blemishes, I wish these were not blind bagged so I could have selected on with a better paint job.

No comments: