Thursday, May 11, 2017

LEGO Wave 17 - Jazzerciser, Veterinarian, Miami Vicer

Or we could just call them the hipster trio.


She's got some cool hair, and the water bottle is neat, but I always look at these from the perspective of what I can use the parts for, and I've got to be honest, there's not much I can do with her. Also, I feel like there's a lot of parts overlap from the earlier wave's Jane Fonda figure.


So she's a vet. And she has a bunny. Aside from the fact that my daughter absolutely LOVES bunnies, this figure gives me a lot of the same problems as the Jazzerciser. Didn't we have a Veterinarian a few waves ago? Seriously, though, why do all the figures in this wave have printing on the legs.


I guess we could call him a real estate agent or slick insurance salesman, but I see white suit with rolled up sleeves and gigantic cell phone, and I think Miami Vice baby. Seriously, though, why do all the figures in this wave have printing on the legs.

No comments: