Thursday, June 1, 2017

Halo Bloks - Spartan Jerome - 092

I wanted to get this because Jerome is the leader of Red Team, the protagonists/controllable hero units from Halo Wars and Halo Wars 2. Can I just mention right here and now how weird it is for me that they made a sequel for Halo Wars? I thought everyone but me hated Halo Wars. Whatever.


There's really not much to surprise one on Jerome here. When I look at him up close, all I can think is that he's a slightly revamped version of the original Halo Bloks Spartans from the original 96801UNSC Turret set. That said, the improvements in articulation, paint applications, and weapons that have occurred in the past eight years really make a big difference for old Jerome here.


The thing I do miss? The price point. Jerome clocks in at 60% of what the UNSC Turret set used to cost for three figures and a small build.

No comments: