Sunday, August 13, 2017

Nano Metalfigs - Guardians of the Galaxy

So I saw these in the store a little while back and thought "Huh, these are prepainted minis in about 28mm scale."


So I bought them. Not sure why, really, I liked Guardians of the Galaxy, but I don't really do superhero games. Though I guess you could say GotG is more sci-fi than superhero. Maybe that's it.


That said, they are relatively nice figures. Honestly decent paint job. Nothing inspired, but probably better than I can do myself at that scale. I was a bit miffed that they only included baby Groot and not a full size version. Drax ends up being the best figure, because the detailing on his body stripes is actually quite good.

3 comments:

Mario! said...

That is weird they went with potted baby Groot. I mean, yeah, that version of Groot was super popular, but a standard sized one would make more sense.

CounterFett said...

I got adult Groot as a single, he was only like a dollar. That post is scheduled for Tuesday, I think. I think baby Groot would have made more sense as a single for the people who wanted him that way.

electricwave said...

Rocket seems cool too! ew